"Coffee Talk with Isabel" will be a monthly blog post that allows our 9th Letterpress sweet friends a chance to get to know their favorite Doodler.
Something you should know about Isabel is that she's a movie connoisseur. No, seriously. I'm thinking she was classically trained at the Roger Ebert school of Two Thumbs Up. As we wind down from this year's National Stationery Show in the City that Never Sleeps, I wanted to give you Isabel's favorite New York City based movies.
- Newsies for the singing, the dancing, and their love of print.
- Sleepless in Seattle for Meg Ryan's ability to peel an apple in one strip and the way the Empire State Building brings people together.
- 13 Going on 30 for being thirty, flirty and thriving and the view of the Brooklyn Bridge at night.
- Enchanted for New York City's nature side.
- You've Got Mail for knowing that an old fashioned "letter" is never out of style.
It's time to grab some popcorn, hunker down, and wish Blockbuster was still in business.
Happy movie watching!