Last month, we introduced a new series called "Coffee Talk with Isabel" in hopes that you'd have a chance to get to know your favorite Doodler a little bit better. If you're new to 9th Letter Press, you should know that Isabel is our founder and sole artist. Everything we produce comes from this Creative Genuis. Impressive, right?
So, how does this fountain of design stay inspired? Let's ask.
- Where does your inspiration come from?
- Do you have certain colors you're drawn to?
- How many drafts does it take for you to feel like you have a piece "just right"?
- Are there any blogs, magazines, or catalogs you love for inspiration?
- What inspires a sentiment behind a new card?
- What kinds of pencils or pens do you use for doodling?
Right now, I've been loving the Sakura Pigma Micron 08 pens, paint brushes, and black ink.
That's all folks! Feeling inspired yet?